About Me

My photo
I am a wandere...."..but not all those who wander are aimless. Especially not those who try to seek truth beyond definition, beyond tradition, and beyond the image" I am an intuitive learner, and I am hard to make happy! Well, C'EST MOI!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"ICT for professionnal development in Sudan"

On the past previous days I was thinking that I am good at using the Internet to search for and download exercises and tasks that help in teaching and testing my students. I have an account on Face book that I inter to chat from time to time (I am not much on social interaction). But on yesterday and today I have come to know that I have nothing to boast of (a complete, absolute,  and total ignorant in the field of ICT).

I believe that web 2.0 I tools and technologies are extremely useful in my professional development in:
  1. Introducing me to new ways to acquire the desired knowledge.
  2. Openning the cyber space for me to be in touch with instructors, scholars and experts from all over the world.
  3. Connecting me with my students.
  4. Encouraging me to explore new horizons of knowledge.
  5. Changing the way I think, which will reflect on the way I behave, teach, and in short: my whole attitude.

6 comments: