About Me

My photo
I am a wandere...."..but not all those who wander are aimless. Especially not those who try to seek truth beyond definition, beyond tradition, and beyond the image" I am an intuitive learner, and I am hard to make happy! Well, C'EST MOI!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blended Learning in Sudanese Universities

Hi every body. Welcome to the cyber space.
Regarding question (1) I do believe that what I have just learnt is very  usefull for personal as well as professional development. But it is just a beginning, coz I need to spend much much time to master how to deal with all these stuff in order to help my students get the best they can from me.
What I have learnt can be applied in different ways such as booking a room in the cyber space for me and my students to interact without troubling ourselves with the dimensions of time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment